Thursday, January 5, 2012

A Purposeful Life


What if we actually did this? What if we really did what God wanted us to do? Many of us don't really know what that is. 

Sometimes I think I get a glimpse of it, but then I get busy and distracted. The day ends and I don't know where it went. But what if I were more purposeful in how I spent my time? What if I really did make the most of every opportunity?

Maybe I would accomplish something remarkable. It gets hard when the things that don't matter to God, really matter to us. Or when those things are good things, but not God's priorities for you right now. 

In James, we're encouraged to ask God if we lack wisdom. I know I could a new vision of what God want's me to be doing right now. How about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Doing More Than Laundry!

I also write a blog about design and my furniture business:
The Little House. Check it out!