Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Anthropologie Inspiration

Last night, my husband and I stopped in Anthropologie. Gosh I love that store! Several pieces caught my eye as inspiration. I found a few of them online.

These lampshades are gorgeous. I wonder if I could make them?



Or how about this mirror? Wouldn't this finish be great on a piece of furniture?


I love the carving on this bed. And the color is a pretty greenish-gray. I would be so scared to put that color on a large piece of furniture, but it looks great. The all-white bedding in the store looked even better. 


Finally, who doesn't love an updated "old lady" chair?


There were several other items I saw in the store but couldn't find on their website.
Oh well. Now I need to get to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Doing More Than Laundry!

I also write a blog about design and my furniture business:
The Little House. Check it out!