Sunday, September 11, 2011

Family Established Signs

I've seen this idea around and always loved it. I put some "Little House" spin on it, and here it is...
I did mine in a navy/black background with cream letters. It really pops in my living room with all the white and light gray.

Here's a close up:


I had the privilege of working on one for my friend Carly. She wanted a rustic red background.

The signs are painted, distressed and sealed with dark wax. They cost $40. If you're interested in having one made, send me an email at aliciaslittlehouse{at}gmail{dot}com. The signs are pretty heavy, so I'm not sure what it would cost to ship. I can find out though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Doing More Than Laundry!

I also write a blog about design and my furniture business:
The Little House. Check it out!