Thursday, December 8, 2011

12 Days of Christmas Crafts



Starting Saturday, December 10, I'm doing a series called "12 Days of Christmas Crafts." I hope you'll check it out. Each day I'll post a fun project and give instructions on how to do it. 

I have two wreath projects to share, several fun ornaments to make and a few other ideas up my sleeve. Most are very inexpensive and don't take a ton of special materials. 

I'm also running a sale, 20% off any existing items. So, if you've had your eye on a sign or chalkboard, now is the time to buy it. Sorry, this doesn't include any special orders. 

I hope you're enjoying the holiday season. I'm almost done decorating. I hope to post a few pics of my house soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Doing More Than Laundry!

I also write a blog about design and my furniture business:
The Little House. Check it out!