Saturday, December 31, 2011

New Year, New Goals

I took my tree down yesterday. Still have to actually put everything away... But that means Christmas is really over. I find myself thinking, wait, what year is it going to be?


As I reflect on the past year and all that was accomplished, I can't help but set a few new goals. Of course, there are the standard ones -- exercise more, eat healthy, etc.
  1. Changes in the blog. DoingMoreThanLaundry will feature new things like projects, makeovers and tips for moms. I'm also working on a new look. If you have any suggestions, please send them my way.
  2. New etsy page. My business, The Little House, will be opening an etsy page in February.
  3. Focus on Respect. One of my personal goals this year is to treat others with respect. I feel like this is an area I could definitely improve on. From my children to the clerk at Walmart, everyone deserves to be treated with respect. I hope the Lord will help me accomplish this.
In addition to my two-page-long project list for the year... not exaggerating... these are my goals. How about you? What do you hope to accomplish in 2012?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Doing More Than Laundry!

I also write a blog about design and my furniture business:
The Little House. Check it out!